How much do we charge?
- Registration on Creanauta is free. You can upload as much music as you like, free of charge.
- You will have access to a personalized control panel to monitor your content and the revenue it is generating in a transparent and straightforward manner.
- We will pay you 80% of all the revenue generated by your music in the streaming services, downloads, cloud or publicity where it is distributed and in the organisations managing music producers.
- Our percentage is 20%
- Our system will generate the codes (EAN/UPC) that identify your products for its commercialisation, free of charge.
- It will also generate the ISRC codes that identify your songs, free of charge.
- We will send your music to all the platforms, and you will be able to receive money from more than 150 countries.
How do we pay?
- We pay you monthly.
- You will have access to an online panel where you will be able to see all the consumption and revenues from your music transparently and clearly.
- The system creates an auto-invoice when you request payment. You can choose between a bank transfer or PayPal.
- Once you have a minimum of €75, you can request payment for the consumption of your music.
- We will also pay you revenues from management entities of phonographic producers’ in the world (Related rights).
How long is our agreement?
- The contract is exclusive for the content that you upload, but you can cancel it whenever you want, giving one month’s notice.
How can you communicate with us?
- We are concerned about any doubts or problems you may have and will solve them rapidly. You will have an agile and effective online and email service.
- We are committed to answer any question within a maximum period of 48 hours (working days)