aviso legal y política de privacidad
Transparency and quality commitment

We offer you an honest, efficient, easy, and nimble digital distribution service with maximum quality. CREANAUTA is based on the values of transparency, ethics, integrity, honesty, and justice. We believe in our values and apply them with you.

Plus, we offer you personalized customer service: we’ll answer any question less than 48 working hours after receiving your inquiry.

We partner with you.We pay you 80% of all the earnings your music generates. CREANAUTA charges the other 20% for its services.

We believe in you and your music, because we’re convinced that every artist has a chance to be a success. We want to help you develop your career and sell more and better; we want to promote your music, help you with marketing, and make the most of all the opportunities that digital business offers to make more money. In exchange, we consider it fair to charge 20% for our work; it’s the sustainable way to be able to offer top quality services in music distribution.

We’re a team of highly qualified professionals, committed to giving you the best service and to contributing to making your music go as far as it can. If you win, we win, that’s our reason for being

100% satisfactionIf, after one month, you aren’t satisfied with our service, we’ll refund your money.

If, in this period, you decide you don’t wish to continue with us, we’ll cancel the distribution contract you accepted when you registered and take your work off all the digital distribution platforms at no cost to you.