We use our own and third-party cookies for the proper functioning of the website and the creation of Creanauta audience statistics.
ALTAFONTE NETWORK, S.L. with Value Added Tax Identification Number B86156965, entered in the Companies Register of Madrid, on Volume 28620, Section 8, Sheet M-515405 and having its registered office at Calle Hierro, 33, 28045 Madrid, is the owner of the Website https://www.creanauta.com/.
Altafonte uses its own and third parties cookies in order to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to protect by analysing your browsing habits.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that are downloaded to the user’s computer and that allow us to know their frequency of visits, the most selected content and the security elements used in the control of access to restricted areas, as well as the visualisation of advertising based on criteria predefined by Altafonte and activated by cookies served by said entity or by third parties that provide these services on behalf of Altafonte.
Types of cookies on this website
These allow the users to browse through the website, platform or application and use the various options or services on it.
These allow the person responsible for the cookie to monitor and analyse your behaviour on the websites to which they refer.
The collected information is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform. Also, for the elaboration of browsing profiles in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the service.
This website uses Google Analytics; which is a Google advertising analysis service, which allows Altafonte mainly to know how users interact with its portal.
Likewise, a set of cookies are enabled and used to collect information in an anonymous manner, which allows the drafting of website trend reports without identifying users individually. With this, we endeavour to ensure the continuity of the service and make improvements to the website.
In the event that the User prevents the creation of cookies, it is possible that not all the functions of the website can be used completely and without limitations.
These allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of the publicity spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is supplied, according to criteria such as the content edited or the frequency the adverts are displayed.
• _ga: It persists for 2 years. This cookie is for analysis and helps to distinguish users when they enter the website.
• _gat: It persists for 1 minute. The function of this cookie is to limit the number of requests made on the website.
• _gid: It persists for 24 hours. It is an analytical cookie related to the Google system that allows users to be distinguished.
• _icl_current_language: It has a persistence of 24 hours. Identify the language selected by the user.
Can cookies be deactivated?
By accepting this Cookies Policy, the user will be consenting to the generation of cookies for the abovementioned purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you wish to subsequently delete the cookies that have been stored on your computer and that necessarily require your consent, you may do so using the tools provided by your browser for such purposes. In this regard, depending on your browser, the following links describe the procedure to deactivate cookies:
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/cookies.html#privacy-cookie
If the user does not accept cookies or rejects them later, the functionalities of the website may be diminished.
Changes and updates to the Cookies Policy
Altafonte may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions and recommendations issued by the regulators. Therefore, it is recommended to review the Cookies Policy on a regular basis.