We use our own and third-party cookies for the proper functioning of the website and the creation of Creanauta audience statistics.
ALTAFONTE NETWORK, S.L. with Tax Identification Code CIF B86156965, inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid Volume 28620, Section 8ª, Page M-515405 with registered offices at Calle Hierro, 33, 28045 Madrid is the titleholder of the website https://www.creanauta.com/.
Altafonte uses its own and third-party cookies to improve our services and display relevant advertising, as well as protect you by analyzing your browsing habits.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the User. Under no circumstances could cookies damage your computer. On the contrary, those that are active help us identify and resolve possible errors.
What types of cookies are available?
Cookies can be classified by categories based on different criteria. The following is information about the different types of cookies that exist:
• Own cookies: are generated and sent by the website visited to the User’s terminal, equipment or device. Administered by the website editor.
• Third-party cookies: are generated and sent to the User’s terminal, equipment or device by entities outside the website visited and that process and manage the data and information obtained by these cookies.
• Session: they collect information and store data for the duration of access to the website (session). Once the User leaves the portal, they are automatically deleted.
• Persistent: the information and data collected by these cookies remain on the User’s terminal, equipment or device for a period of time defined by the person responsible for these cookies, which enables access to the data and its processing in the given time frame.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: allow the quantification of Users and thus the measurement of website activity through analysis of use made by the Users of the service based on their browser behavior.
• Technical cookies: required for the operation, maintenance and management of the page(s) of a website (control of web traffic and the flow of data communication, identify the session, access to restricted elements, submit requests, storage of content, etc.). They do not require the User’s consent.
• Personalization cookies: help establish a memory of certain characteristics of the website from the User selection, such as the language, geographical area, type of browser, limit the number of results to be displayed in the search, among others, to obtain a personalized browsing experience.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: store information about visitor behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display personalized advertisements.
Types of cookies used by ALTAFONTE
Below, we explain what cookies are used on the pages of the ALTAFONTE website, their aim and features.
ALTAFONTE NETWORK, S.L. (hereinafter ALTAFONTE), uses its own technical cookies that do not require the User’s consent because they are exempt from the obligations set forth in article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, E-Commerce And Information Society Services (LSSI).
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Below is a link to the Google website where you can view the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and their expiration period: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
Revocation and deletion of cookies